Neoflam Malaysia provides two types of limited warranties that are applicable to products purchased from Neoflam Malaysia's official stores and its authorized retailers. The policy begins on the date of purchase and can be redeemed by contacting us on our various social media pages and/or email.
Our Warranty policy does not cover regular wear and tear of the products or cosmetic imperfections that may occur from typical, non-commercial use.
- 2-Week Warranty: This warranty covers any manufacturing defects that may be encountered within 14 days of receiving the product.
- Covers manufacturing defects that renders the product unfit for cooking such as handle misalignment, damages/dents/scratches, non-removable/washable stains on the inner coating of the cookware or utensils, lid not closing properly.
- 1-Year Warranty: This warranty covers the peeling, blistering of the non-stick coating (that are not a result of wear and tear or human error) within 1 year from the purchase date.
Customers are advised to inspect their products upon receipt (within two weeks of the delivery date) in order to make a warranty claim. Defective products or parts will be replaced by Neoflam based on the type of defect, and the defect must be clearly captured in pictures or videos as per the provided requirements for identification and replacement.
Warranty claims must include clear pictures or videos showing the defect. Failure to provide pictures or videos may result in the rejection of the warranty claim if Neoflam suspects fraudulent or bad faith claims. Neoflam reserves the rights to reject any warranty claims if deemed unfit, unreasonable, or fraudulent.
In some cases, Neoflam may request customers to send the product back to their headquarters for inspection, and in such cases, the shipping and handling costs will be borne by the customer.
Neoflam does not cover any damage arising from misuse, accidents, abuse, or improper handling, failure to comply with the instructions guide, including, but not limited to,
- Dropping the products.
- Unauthorized modification or repair.
- Over-exposure to high or prolonged heat, burns.
- Improper storage.
- Thermal shock (e.g. but not limited to, extreme changes from heat to old).
- Use of abrasive cleaning tools or chemical cleaning products, use of metal utensils (i.e., metal spatula, knife, fork or spoon) or other hard materials on non-stick products.
- Surface markings caused by shipping.
- Commercial usage
We also do not cover minor imperfections which does not affect the intended functionality of the product, these include: cosmetic exterior damages such as scratches, dents, scuffs, stains from ingredients and sauces, discoloration, color changes, minor paint chips/uneven paints.
The normal wear and tear such as color variations and staining, any damage to glass, porcelain, ceramic, or similarly delicate materials, gradual decline in non-stick capability that is expected with normal cooking use over time are also not covered under warranty.
The warranty does not cover for accessories or other items such as cooking utensils, cutting board, knife, kitchen utensils, water bottles or more.